This topic describes how to create claims for FNOL (First Notice of Loss) through system APIs. This topic assumes you are familiar with the ClaimCenter FNOL process. For a more detailed discussion of the ClaimCenter FNOL process, refer to the Application Guide.
If you want to interact directly with the concepts in this topic, go to the following tutorials:
- Tutorial: Creating a policy using the Test Util API
- Tutorial: POSTing a minimal draft claim for personal auto
- Tutorial: PATCHing a draft claim for personal auto
- Tutorial: POSTing a typical draft claim for personal auto
- Tutorial: Submitting a draft claim
For sample FNOL payloads, see the Sample payload addendum.